Back up and running!
Gifts of your time and talent are critical to our success. Your time is just as valuable as
money and supplies, particularly
if you have a certain skill that we can use! Just like any other facility,
we have repair issues, maintenance issues and things just happen to break down and
fall apart. If you can donate your time to help with these sorts of things,
or with adoption events, special events, dog walking or anything else,
please register for training.
February 25th Training is now available. To become a volunteer, please use the "Register" button below to apply and sign up for our training.
We will also have training in late March as well, to be announced soon.
Age Requirements for Becoming a UCHS Volunteer
- No children under the age of 12 are permitted to volunteer.
- Children 12-15 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- All 16- and 17-year-olds must have signed parental consent on their volunteer waiver.
Steps for Becoming a UCHS Volunteer
- Meet the age requirements.
- Register for training.
Parents must complete the application for children under 16.
- Attend a training session.
Please note that we are unable to have court ordered community service performed at our facility.
All applications are responded to within a week. Please check your spam folder.
Email any questions to email@example.com. Thank you.