Working Together to Stop Abuse and Neglect

The Union County Humane Society works closely with county dog wardens and sheriffs to help stop abuse and neglect. Union County residents may contact us and we will refer them to the appropriate organization, or they can directly contact one of the these agencies. Not sure where to call? That’s okay - we all work together and we will get you to the right agency.

Report Abuse or Neglect to Union County Humane Society
Click the button below to email a report of animal abuse or neglect to UCHS. Please be able to provide the EXACT address of the animal.
Submit Abuse/Neglect Form
Union County Dog Warden
Please contact the Dog Warden at 937.645.4110 for any dogs running at large.
Union County Sheriff
Please contact the Sheriff at 937.645.4110 to report animal abuse/neglect.
Union County Humane Society Provides Shelter and Care
The Union County Humane Society houses all impounded dogs and strays brought in by the public. We also house and care for abused/neglected animals that are seized in Union County. With a 95+% adoption rate, our mission continues to connect animals with people, enrich lives, and support the community through spay/neuter programs, education, and disaster response.
For after hours emergencies or stray dogs in-city, please call the Marysville Police at 937.645.7300, for stray dogs out-of-the-city please call Sheriff Dispatch at 937.645.4110.
UNION COUNTY HUMANE SOCIETY | 16540 County Home Rd, Marysville OH 43040 | 937.642.6716 |
Copyright © 2022 Union County Humane Society. All rights reserved.